When you apply for information about our products we record information about you.
If you rent a unit, then we use the information to establish, administer and eventually finalise your tenancy. For that purpose, we share information with the other entities involved with the Liberty Villas property, such as the Village manager, custodian and financiers.
We do not disclose your personal information to any other business.
We also use and may disclose your information for the following purposes:
- To maintain our relationship with you.
- To conduct market or investor satisfaction research.
- To perform our internal administration and operations including accounting, income distribution, reporting, risk management, record keeping, archiving, systems development and testing and staff training.
- To comply with legislative or regulatory requirements, for example, advising the Australian Taxation Office of your tax file number, if provided by you, and entering your details on the register of members for any financial product in which you invest. This register is available for inspection by the public in accordance with the Corporations Act. The information included on such a register would only include your name, address and the amount of your investment in that particular financial product.
Collection of your information is essential for us to service your relationship with us and our business operations. Without your information we would not be able to provide you with our products and services.
From time to time, we may disclose some of your information to the following types of organisations (including individuals):
- Your executor, administrator, trustee, guardian or attorney.
- Regulatory bodies, government agencies, law enforcement agencies and courts.
- Other parties we are authorised or required by law to disclose information to.